Skip to content
Terms of SaleGlen McArdle2020-05-22T08:55:59+00:00
Terms & Conditions of Sale and Supply
- All Materials remain the property of Lynch Tile Centre Ltd until paid for in full.
- A refund will be given for any unopened boxes of tiles, bags of adhesive or grout returned after completion of your job within 30 days of the PURCHASE date.
- Whereas every assistance will be given in determining a purchaser’s requirements from drawings and measurements supplied, final responsibility for ordering the correct quantities rests with the purchaser.
- Please be aware that EXTRA items may be required to complete the job. This may be due to difficult substrates, cutting of tile etc.
- A restocking charge of 20% of the value will be made on non stock items or special orders returned or exchanged.
- CHEQUE or LASER refund only will be given 14 days after purchase, otherwise a credit note will be issued.
- Lynch Tile Centre gives no warranty in respect of crazing, shading or other defects in tiles. A shading variation is inherent in the manufacture of tiles.
- Natural colour, Shading and Size variation is feature of natural products. Lynch Tile Centre can give no guarantee that variances of shading and colour will not occur in any of its tiles.
- Colour glaze and application can vary considerably over time. Samples on display are therefore for general guidance only and may not necessarily be identical to current stock.
- All goods are sold subject only to manufacturers guarantee and conditions and are sold as supplied by the manufacturer.
- All Tile products must be fitted according to the manufacturer’s recommendations.
- Customers must ensure that they have an acceptable blend of colour and quantities BEFORE fixing tiles, no claims can be entertained once the tiles have been affixed.
- Orders accepted and promises of delivery given are conditional upon our being able to secure the necessary materials and we are absolved from any responsibility for delays through risks and uncertainties of manufacture, strikes, accidents and other causes beyond our control.
- All goods collected at our premises must be examined and signed for before leaving, no claims for damages or shortages can be entertained afterwards.
- Customers are requested to check quantities of goods supplied at time of purchase or delivery as no queries can be entertained at a later date.
- Claims for damages or incorrect materials will not be accepted unless made at the time of purchase or delivery. Any damaged goods must be returned before any credit can be issued.
- PLEASE NOTE that Lynch Tile Centre DOES NOT tile nor do we employ any tilers. Whilst we try our best to recommend quality tilers, we cannot be responsible for their actions as they are self-employed.
- These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory right under the Sales of Goods Act, 1980 as amended.
Signed: Management of Lynch Tile Centre Ltd Date: March 2020